Are you thinking of investing in growing your kid’s mind? Are you thinking which activity box is better? Do you want to know the review of the Einstein box and its comparison with other activity boxes like Flinto box, Magic crate, and Xplora box? Then read this article to know more!
“Every child is born a genius,” said Einstein
As the above quote says, every kid is born genius. We just have to help in bringing the best out of them. Einstein box will do this job by helping you to bring out that hidden spark that every child has.
What is the Einstein box?
Einstein box is India’s leading early learning activity box which helps in developing your child’s brain through different activities.
How is Einstein box different from another activity box?
Are you curious to know the difference between the Einstein box and other activity boxes? If yes, then stay tuned…
- Einstein box focus on creative learning; whereas other activity boxes focus on art and crafts.
- The activity of the Einstein box helps in enhancing your kid’s IQ level, rather than just keeping them busy.
- Through Einstein box, your kid will develop a liking for reading.
Einstein Box Activities:
Einstein box is for kids aged between 1 year to 6 years. If you subscribe to Einstein box, then each month you will receive a box with 2 books and 3 activities.
Einstein box themes for 1 – 2 year child:
Einstein activity box focuses on below mentioned theme for kids of age one.
- Family, shapes, and animals.
- Sleeping habits and about the things are seen around.
- The human body, alphabets and about taking care of self.
- Sounds that are heard around, how to greet people and about colors.
- Good behavior and about places have seen around.
- Toilet habits, numbers, and counting.
Through these activities and books provided in the activity box, your kid will learn new words, good habits, numbers, shapes and alphabets.
These activities help in improving their logical skills and thinking skills.
Einstein box themes for 2 – 3 year child:
This learning activity box focuses on below mentioned theme for kids of age two.
- Vehicles, ore writing focusing on straight lines and healthy eating habits
- The animal kingdom, sharing and pre-writing focusing on diagonal lines.
- Jobs and professions, pre writing focusing on zigzag lines and also about safety habits.
- Celestial bodies, coping with tantrum and colors.
- Around the world, good manners and opposites.
- Seasons and weather, caring for others and shapes.
Einstein box themes for 3 – 4 year child:
This educational activity box focuses on below mentioned theme for kids of age three.
- The plant world, being independent and writing numbers from 1 to 10.
- Places around me, not watching too much TV, writing a capital letter from A – M.
- Bugs and beetles, honesty, writing a capital letter from N – Z.
- Dinosaur world, not fighting, writing a small letter from a – m.
- Birds, eating green veggies, writing a small letter from m – z.
- Human body, keeping your word, actions, and emotions.
Einstein box themes for 4 – 6 year child:
This amazing activity box focuses on below mentioned theme for kids of age four, five and six.
- Animal habitats, good manners, cursive writing – capital letters from A – M.
- The universe, dealing with strangers, cursive writing – capital letters from N –Z.
- Food and nutrition, respecting elders, cursive writing – small letters from a – m.
- Countries and continents, not eating junk food, cursive writing – small letters from n – z.
- Our environment, hard work, spelling.
- Oceans and rivers, cleaning and tidying up, addition.
Einstein Box Reviews:
Things I like about Einstein box are listed below.
- Though Einstein box child learns various concepts because it is themed based.
- Games and activities are very innovative and apt for the age.
- Quality of the product is good.
- Books are colorful and children will develop a liking for reading.
- Products are colorful and grab a kid’s attention.
- Stories are relatable to the child.
- This activity box can be given as a gift.
- This amazing learning activity box focus on creative learning.
- The activity of the Einstein box helps in enhancing kids IQ level.
Einstein box vs Flintobox
- Einstein box helps the kids to learn and grow.
- The box helps your kid to find the solutions to the queries through several activities.
- There are multiple subscriptions available for your kids.
- Flintobox comes with 5 activities, whereas Einstein box comes up with only 3 activities.
- Einstein box is for kids between 1 to 6 years of age.
- Flintobox is for kids between 2 to 12 years of age.
- Einstein box contains two books apart from the activities.
- Flintobox contains one book along with activities.
Einstein box vs magic crate
- The magic crate activity box comes with 4 exciting and learning based activities.
- Einstein box comes with 3 brain developing activities.
- Einstein box contains 2 storybooks, whereas magic crate contains one storybook.
- Magic crate activities are for children from 1 year to 12 years and Einstein box activities are theme based and are for kids between 1 to 6 years of age.
Einstein box vs xplora box
- Einstein box comes with 3 brain developing activities, whereas xplora box comes with 5 activities.
- Einstein box contains 2 storybooks, whereas xplora box includes one storybook.
- Xplora box is for children from 2 years to 8+ years and Einstein box is for kids between 1 to 6 years of age.
Einstein box is a great product and I had a delightful experience using it for my kid. I strongly recommend this brain developing activity box.