Are you thinking about how to keep your child occupied and happy indoor, that too without watching TV or playing on mobile phones? Are you worried about your kid’s skill development and brain development? Then Magic Crate is the one for you. This fun learning activity box will solve all your problems.
Read this article to know everything about the magic crate.
The magic crate was started in 2015 by parents from IIM, IIT, and NID.
What is a magic crate?
Magic crate is a skill-building activity box for the kids from 0 to 13+ years of age. This amazing activity box helps in developing your child’s motor skills, creativity, hand, and eye coordination and also improves their problem-solving skills.
This fun learning activity kit helps you to engage your kids at home.
- Materials used in this activity box are of the best quality.
- The toys inside this activity box are safe and hence it is just the best product for your child.
- Activities inside this box focus on the overall brain development of your child.
Magic Crate Review
Below mentioned are some of the things what I like about magic crate
- The products of the magic crate are of higher quality.
- Kids get to explore various concepts with magic crate themes.
- The activities of the magic crate are designed by a team of child experts and product designers.
- The storybook contains rich illustrations and is packed with knowledge.
- The age relevancy is absolutely accurate.
- All the activities are super interesting and make sure that the kids learn something new.
- Magic crate activity helps in improving kid’s creativity, problem-solving skills and also helps them to express what they are trying to say.
- Parental involvement is required in some of the activities and hence you can spend quality time with your child.
- The activities help your child learn different concepts in an interesting way.
- Through the activities, kids learn new things every month.
- They develop an interest in experiments and also in exploring new things.
- Products do not contain sharp or rough edges.
- Finishing of the products is brilliant.
- The activity box for infants contains toys that provide hours of joy to your little one.
- 100% natural and safe products are used in making the toys and they meet all safety standards.
- For tiny tots, you can choose a single box plan or 2 box plan. Box contains high-quality colorful toys.
- This educational kit contains 3 activities and one storybook.
- Helps in developing your child’s motor skills, creativity, understanding of the world, hand and eye coordination and also improves their problem-solving skills.
- A magic crate helps kids to learn different concepts in an interesting way.
- It helps in bringing the best out of your child.
- It can be used multiple times.
- You can take either 3 months, 6 months or 12 months subscription plan and max you have to pay is around 600 rupees.
Magic Crate Activities
Magic crate activity box contains different activities for the below-mentioned age group.
- Infants (0 to 1.1 years)
- Tiny Tots (1.5 to 2 years)
- Toddlers (2 to 3 years)
- Pre-kindergarten (3 to 4.5 years)
- Kindergarten (4.5 to 6 years)
- Primary school (6 to 8 years)
- Elementary school (8 to 10 years)
- Middle school (10 to 12 years)
- Secondary school (above 13years)
Magic crate vs Flintobox:
- Flintobox is also a learning kit for kids. This activity box contains several theme-based activities like Magic crate.
- Flintobox activity box comes with exciting and learning-based activities.
- Magic crate activities are theme-based for children from 1 year to 13 years of age.
- These activities enhance Childs thinking capability and help in upgrading their knowledge.
- If we compare the price, Flintobox is 500 to 1000 rupees costly than a magic crate.
- Magic crate is designed by consulting and taking the opinions of experts.
- Both the boxes keep your child engaged and help in developing various skill sets.
- Magic crate is subject-oriented and kids learn it in a fun way.
- The magic crate has 3 subscription plans (3 months, 6 months and 12 months plan).
- Flintobox has 2 subscription plans (3 months and 6 months plan).
Einstein box vs Magic crate
- Einstein box helps the kids to learn and grow.
- The box helps your kid to find the solutions to the queries through several activities.
- Einstein box is for kids in the age group of 2 to 6 years.
- Einstein box contains two books apart from the activities.
- Magic crate is for kids aged between 0 to 13+ years.
- The magic crate contains 1 book along with activities.
- Einstein box contains 2 storybooks and around 3 to 4 activities along with a guide for parents.
- The cost of the Einstein box is around 400 rupees.
Magic Crate activity box is definitely magical, informative and works wonders for kid’s overall development. It keeps your child productively engaged and I highly recommend this amazing learning activity kit.